Tuesday, March 14, 2006

THE ROAD NOT TAKEN



Would things have really been so different
Would the world really have been so shaken
If when I were a much younger man
I had chosen the road not taken

Would the days have been any the brighter
Or the nights darker than they are
Would I still have lived in such obscurity
Or shined brighter than any star

It does little good to wonder
Of things that might have been
For who, and what I have become
I must live with in the end

Though life could have been much better
All in all I do not feel forsakenI count the blessings that I have
And cry not of the road not taken

2 Comments:

Blogger doobibiniaadam said...

war Abdul brother man, What is good. Just checking on you. 'that whzup' Good blog you got here. Carry on..

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All souls ponder on 3 Q's... coulda, woulda and shoulda but in the end only acceptance brings peace.
I love & relate to the last two stanzas. The past is written in stone but the future is ours to script.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home