Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Eternal Partnership


Which would I defend
if i had to speak for one
I might feel for the soul
and side with it
for it is trapped in the body
like an Afghan lady veiled by the Talibs
oblivious of its surroundings
or would I side with the body
for it is dictated by invisible entity(soul)
and then suddenly rendered to lonesome
to rot at the mercy of dirt
while the soul departs to seek better days.

Could I arbitrate this unsettling rift
how could I ?
for I am hollow existence without the two
void of soul, and yet bodyless.

Wit tells me
they would be locked in eternal partnership
if it was left to them
but higher power has decided their fate;
fate of separation and inequality.

In the end
I, hollow me, am left in despair
with my shattered dream
of what could have been
two samurai warriors(soul and body)
that abondoned life on their own
in tearful separation.

- Che Cirro

a sequal of sort to the preceding piece.I might aswell start a theme called the here-after.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home