Friday, January 26, 2007

MY NORTH STAR




It has been pleasant journey(all beautiful things end sooner)
Started with abstraction
materialized into amorous affair with boundless dimentions,
cohered mine(soul) and yours in timeless passion,
time that molded me into bosom friend
tamed a heart, rugged as herder's
It is cosmic, majestic in many manners
merit of none other.






Yours truly,



Che Cirro


My love- NORTH STAR(s!), my anchor ; constant and unwaivered. Heavenly ebony bosoms, the greatest natural resource the motherland ever begot.Should've named this "teta".






3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow ! Some lady gotta be driving you nuts Abdul.You cant let her do that to U tiger.

11:04 PM  
Blogger CHE' said...

My brother/or sister of anonimity,

I aint sucker for love or any particular lady(not at the present!),but rather the ability to philosiphy on this phenomena of "love".It is just my take,my prespective that I desire to shed some lime light on.Why do I have feeling that I know who this person of anonimity is,wording reveals alot ala' conversation.

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home